Welcome to the Adoptive T-Cell Therapy Congress
The Adoptive T-Cell Therapy Congress gathers thought leaders from biotech, big pharma, academia and the wider service community to discuss progress and share insight on strategies – including Car-T, TILS and TCR – that are critical to furthering the development of viable T-cell therapies.
Key session topics include:
- Advancements in T-cell engineering
- Efficacy in different cancer models
- Results from human and clinical studies
- Commercialisation of Viable T-cell therapies
- Scaling and manufacture of T-cells
Join us for a rare opportunity to hear first-hand from those with case studies on real patients and insight on solid tumours. Get involved today.